Pamela Frohman is recognized as a top-producing Realtor in Hampton Roads and is passionate about her profession. A native of Virginia Beach, currently residing in Suffolk and is an expert in the Hampton Roads real estate market.
Pam is married to Dan Frohman, her partner and confidant who her client's often see - whether it be installing a temporary sign or changing a light bulb if the client is away. Her daughter, Dana, is a licensed agent working alongside her in the business. Dana blessed them with a beautiful granddaughter, Alaina, and she is enjoying being a grandmother more than she ever imagined!
'My passion is real estate! I will never put anything, including her own interests, before loyalty to her clients; even if it means losing a listing or a sale!
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association "Circle of Excellence" Award, Each year, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association "Circle of Excellence" Team Award, 2011
- Number 1 Individual Sales Agent, Prudential Towne Realty, 2013 & 2014
- Five Star Real Estate Award, 2013, 2014
- Keller Williams National “Gold Team Award” 2010.
- Keller Williams National “Double Gold Team Award” 2009
- Keller Williams Western Branch Top Team Award,2009
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
ABR professionals have honed their skills in representing specific needs of homebuyers throughout the real estate transaction process with comprehensive training, continuing education, keeping informed on issues and trends, and being proactive in consumer awareness.
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
The institute of Luxury Home Marketing course in Washington, D.C., means I completed the course and has documented performance in the top 10% of the real estate market.
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialists)
A CRS is the residential real estate industry’s most advanced “degree.” CRS is the PhD of real estate. It is your assurance that you’re working with one of the top professionals in the business. Fewer than 5% of all real estate licenses have received the CRS designation. I am currently in the top 1% of real estate agents in Virginia.
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
This designation is awarded to Realtors involved in residential real estate who have completed the extensive course work and training on all aspects of the business.
- SFR (Short Sale/Foreclosure Certification)
A real estate agent who has earned this certification has the skills to manage short sale, foreclosed and real estate owned transactions. Short Sales & Foreclosures can be complicated and lengthy. It helps to have a skilled SFR agent on your side to manage, and where possible, expedite the transaction.
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Real Estate Buyers Executive Council
- Council of Residential Specialists
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- National Association for Professional Women
Pamela’s specialized training has helped scores of sellers successfully market their property! So, whether you are buying or selling, contact Pamela Frohman for a complimentary consultation; 757 478-1091.